We just celebrated the 4th of July at Liberty Days. We love to go to Liberty Days because it gives us a chance to see people that we haven't seen for a long time!!
We went to the Logan Fireworks on the 3rd with the Combe's. It's good to go back to USU with fellow Aggies. I sure do love Logan!!
Allyson and Karlee woke up early and ran in the Huntsville 10K and 5K. Allyson took first for the women in the 10K and Karlee took 2nd in the 5K.
My favorites at Liberty Days...
Seeing old friends.
Watching the Volleyball tournament...(I'm still rooting for the Wadman's to win 1st place) they took 3rd this year.
The greased pole. Dustin is determined to get that $50.00 bill. One year I know he will.
The Fireworks. It is fun to lay down in the park and see the fireworks up close and personal with our neighbors and friends!
We also went to a Barbecue at the Wadman's for Brad's birthday. It is always good to visit with family. We are blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment