birdies

Monday, April 5, 2010

Catch Up Time!!!






Ok, so I haven't been too good at the everyday blogging thing but I will work on being better. It has been Spring Break this past week but it has felt more like winter. Crazy!!!
We had dentist and doctors appointments on Thursday and right after Ally's doctor appt. we headed down to La Sal to visit with Brian's family.
We had a good visit for a few days. We went on a hike and out to Anticline Overlook (that is really pretty cool!)played games, and had an Easter Egg Hunt. The kids love hunting for eggs out there because of all the cool holes that make great hiding places for eggs.
We drove back and missed the first session of general conference because we couldn't get reception. When we got home the first session didn't record either so I will wait until I can get it on the internet. Brian did go to the Priesthood session and then on Sunday we watched both sessions as a family. I love to hear the Prophets and Apostles speak and it always makes me a little sad when it is over because we are so richly fed for those two days.
I have also been working on Student Body Office posters for Lynzi and Parker Hansen. This is the big voting week. Fun times.
Today, Allyson drove to UVU and met with her Honor's Program to get signed up for classes. Karlee, Lynzi, Dustin and I went to the movie "The Last Song". It was a good show but I have a headache right now from all of the crying.
Spring Break 2010 was better than it has ever been!!!

No comments: