Ally volunteered us to babysit one of her friends dog while they went on vacation. There are a few things she forgot to ask me about...
This dog is a house dog and has to be inside. Oh my I am not an inside the house pet person.
Leave it to Ally to volunteer for something like this.
I do have to admit that Teddi is cute and he has been a great entertainment tool for the kids but I don't think my position on inside pets is going to change!
2 comments:
Cute puppy! I cant believe Ally talked you into letting it stay inside..
Ally cracks me up. She is HILARIOUS... Good luck with the dog inside, I would have to say I am totally against animals inside, its Gross and they shed so much hair. But at least your house is dusty and going through a remodel, you won't notice it too much. ha ha!!!!
Post a Comment