birdies

Saturday, September 25, 2010

If you judge people...you have no time to love them! Mother Teresa

Tonight I went to the Relief Society broadcast. President Monson's talk was on not judging others. He told a story of a woman who looked out her window and criticized her neighbor for hanging out dirty laundry. She did this for about two weeks and then one morning to her surprise the ladies laundry was clean when she looked out her window. Her husband told her that he woke up early and cleaned their windows.
We all need to look at others with clean windows.
Good lesson to learn from our prophet.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I loved that story, because its so true. I felt like President Monson spoke out of love and it was very to the point... I guess us as women really need to work on this, not judging others. I loved it!