Today we went to Kamas and went cross country skiing. Darla and Kelly found this spot a few years ago and we have gone skiing up there each year. It is very pretty up there.
Looks like someone gave you a lesson! Let me know if you have any more questions, I can come down anytime. And I am going to copy your great idea of a picture a day!
Yeah you have posted.... Sorry I have been a slacker in teaching you.. It looks like you are getting the hang of the whole blog thing. I like the picture a day, beacuse it really is fun to go back and see pictures of what happened years ago... I can come and help you in a few weeks when I come up to stay..
2 comments:
Looks like someone gave you a lesson! Let me know if you have any more questions, I can come down anytime. And I am going to copy your great idea of a picture a day!
Yeah you have posted.... Sorry I have been a slacker in teaching you.. It looks like you are getting the hang of the whole blog thing. I like the picture a day, beacuse it really is fun to go back and see pictures of what happened years ago... I can come and help you in a few weeks when I come up to stay..
Post a Comment