It is now 2010 and I have a new goal. I am going to take a picture every day and blog about it. I figure this is a good way to journal and keep track of what I do throughout the year. I am working on getting my Personal Progress award and this is one of my projects. I think it will be fun to see how my "blogging" improves over the year. I am a BEGINNER (to say the least) so here's to learning something new.
New Years Eve....we went to the Hansen's house and had Chinese new year. They had their house all decorated fun. We ate and then went Cross Country Skiing. It was a Blue Moon and so it was bright outside. I thought it was fun to go in the dark. After skiing we played some games, when the new year came the kids ran barefoot to the end of their driveway. CRAZY!! This was a fun way to bring in 2010.
1 comment:
Mitzi.......You posted the hot pink pants?......Somethings are better left between friends. I'm going to have to clean out my closet if I'm going to hang out with you!
Post a Comment