birdies

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Catch UP!!!!

Once again time has gotten away with me. I decided to sit down and do a little catch up. I am going to pick 10 things from the last 2 months to blog about.
1. Track meet after track meet after track meet!!! Lynzi and Dustin ran at Snowcrest. They both ran the mile and the 800 and Lynzi ran the 4X4. Karlee ran at Weber. She ran the mile, the two mile, the 4X4 and the medley. Ally ran for UVU and she traveled most of the spring, whenever she was in Utah we would watch her run. She ran the 5K, and the 1500. We have had a cold wet spring!!!! I believe we had one track meet that was comfortable to sit at. The things we do for our kids.
Karlee's lucky number this year was 4. She took 4th in every event that she ran in at State. Good job Karlee.
Lynzi ran the mile and the 4X4 at district and she took 2nd in her heat in the mile and did really well in her 4X4. Great job Lynzi lou!
Dustin ran his little heart out and missed running in the mile at district by less than one second. He is about 2 feet shorter than the ninth grade boys but he held his own. Wowzers Dustin!
Ally ran a 4 minute 50 second mile. She is getting faster and faster every day. She has found out that the competition on a college level is huge and she is doing great!
Other news about running...Brian and I are going to run in the Washington Ragnar. My body is not made for running. My back and my I T band and my breathing are just hurting. I am going to stick with it though. Brian is running the Utah Valley Marathon in June and has been training hard
Karlee has an appointment with an orthopedic doctor tomorrow. The trainer at Weber High thinks she has a stress fracture, we will cross our fingers that she doesn't.

No comments: