birdies

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Church stuff.

This year I am in charge of Stake Young Women girls camp. Our theme for camp is S.T.A.R.S (Stay True and Right Your Story) we took the talk Your Happily Ever After by Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I am excited about camp. We have 300 people coming and it is alot of work. I feel blessed that I will be able to be there with Karlee and Lynzi. If I can't be in the ward young women I am glad that I can at least have some time with them on a stake level.
Brian continues being in the Bishopbric. He has a lot of meetings!!! I think that our bishopbric does a really good job. It has been interesting to see how much time and energy a bishopbric puts into the ward.
Allyson has decided to go to the young single adult ward this summer. I can see why the church has put an emphasis on this age of kids. They seem to be floating around and don't really have a home. I hope that she has a fun ward that does alot of activities.
Karlee got called to be the laurel class president. I think she will do a good job at this calling. She really is a good girl.
Lynzi and Dustin are counselors in the deacons and miamaids.
Other fun church news!!!
Ryan got his call to the Dominican Republic. Parker Hansen is going to Japan. JD Montgomery is going to Albuerquerque New Mexico mission.

No comments: