Dustin's conference tradition is to build a Lincoln Log Tower
This past weekend was conference. I love to watch conference and I am inspired to do better and be better. Carl Cook spoke on Saturday he taught us to look up, step up and cheer up. I went on a walk and saw him at his house so I stopped and talked to him and Lynette. They are an amazing couple and great examples to all of us. Elaine Dalton spoke to the fathers and I thought her talk was great too. Boyd K. Packer spoke to the youth. I really enjoyed it all.
We had Cody and Annie and Bo and Rochelle up for dinner. After dinner we went for a walk. It was good to see them again, it has been way too long!
2 comments:
Mitz! Way to update your blog!! I'm proud! Yes we do need to talk and catch up soon!!
I love conference weekend. and I love Dustin's lincoln log tower. My kids would be in heaven to see that huge tower. Carl's talk was so good. Fun to see some of Brian's family, its been a long time since I have seen them.
Post a Comment