
Yesterday we had our Montgomery family home evening. We had a Easter Egg Hunt at the park by Marcus and Jessica's house. It was fun to see all the little one find the eggs. We had a good brunch and good visit. The only complaint I had was that it was CHILLY!
After the egg hunt we had the Young Woman Broadcast Dinner at the Stake Center. I wish I had a picture of the cute centerpieces that Willow made...she is very talented. I loved the talks at the broadcast. Dieter Uchtdorf's talk was my favorite he talked about how to get your own happily ever after.
I also liked Elaine Dalton's talk on "Deep Beauty". I was able to have Lynzi and Karlee at the broadcast with me. Allyson went to the conference center with a friend to see it live. Brian came over and cleaned up the Stake Center while we were listening to the broadcast. He is a great guy and that was very much appreciated!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment