I was amazed at the size of the ship. We asked our waiter how many people were on the ship and he said 3,100 passengers and 1,200 crew. It had 14 decks, 3 pools, an ice skating rink, movie theatre, an auditorium for the nightly shows, 3 large dining rooms and 1 cafeteria style dining room. A rock climbing wall, a miniature golf course, a roller skating rink, an arcade, a room for the teen-agers, a room for kids, some game rooms, a ton of bars, a casino, 4 restaurants, a mall area, and I could go on and on and on. I really couldn't believe that this was a boat. You would have to see it to believe it.
birdies
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
I was amazed at the size of the ship. We asked our waiter how many people were on the ship and he said 3,100 passengers and 1,200 crew. It had 14 decks, 3 pools, an ice skating rink, movie theatre, an auditorium for the nightly shows, 3 large dining rooms and 1 cafeteria style dining room. A rock climbing wall, a miniature golf course, a roller skating rink, an arcade, a room for the teen-agers, a room for kids, some game rooms, a ton of bars, a casino, 4 restaurants, a mall area, and I could go on and on and on. I really couldn't believe that this was a boat. You would have to see it to believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment