birdies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Allyson


What is something mom always says? Rolly Polly Pail Mail Pumble Bumble
If you could guess one of mom's dreams what would it be? Hmmm. . . something crazy like about icefishing or something
What is one of Mom's favorite things? Ice Water
Something I've done for Mom that she loved. Planned a surprise birthday party for her
What are some of Mom's qualities that you love. She is easy to talk to and she gives good advice and makes me feel better when I'm sad
A favorite memory about mom. When we went to Lava Hot Springs and she jumped of the highest platform
What is mom's favorite food. Mexican
What are some words from Mom's dictionary. gurgle gut
A nice thing mom has done for me. Wrote me a nice note before state and footlocker
I love mom because. . . She is awesome! and she is a great mom she is always there for me and she's funny and she is a good example

No comments: