birdies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dustin


1. what is something mom always says when she is cold she says berrrrrr!!
2. if you could guess what one of moms dreams what whould it be.that her family would be safe.3. what are three of moms favorite thing. her family,friends,gospell. .
4. something i've done for mom that she loved.when I was little I whould always bring her a pile of books and I whould say I'm gonna spoil you. 5. wht are some moms qualites that you love. I like that mom is creative and carring for others. 6.A favorite memmory of mom. when she through me a b-day party with all sports.7.what is moms favorite food. pasta and bread sticks.8. what are some of moms words. guggle gut troller hypermelowdramatic.9. supportes me in waht ever I do. 10. I love mom because she's nice carring creative and a realy awasome mom.

No comments: