birdies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Auxiliary Training Meeting


This past week has been incredibly busy for me. I was in charge of teacher appreciation for both Snowcrest and Valley. I had to do a presentation for Auxiliary training meeting. I through a camp kick off meeting. I worked on Tuesday. We had region track on Wednesday and Thursday.
I have never gone into a presentation for Auxiliary Training so totally unprepared. As I was sitting in the temple on Thursday my heart was going 144 beats a minute and I felt chest pain. I think I was having a panic attack!!!! I went to the track meet and got to the meeting right at 7:00 when it started. I got into the room and the one part of the presentation that I did have prepared was a DVD of some girls in our stake. Well, the DVD player would not work and they had been working on it for a half hour. The panic really started to set in then. I told Anne and Willow that we had to say a prayer so we went into the other room and prayed while Dave Saunders continued to work on the DVD player. Literally as we walked out of the room after saying the prayer he got it to work.
Part of my presentation was that the Lord is in the details of this amazing work. I just have to say that I know that to be true! I will never forget the peaceful feeling that came and I do know that He cares about what happens to little old Mitzi. I am so thankful to know that.

No comments: