birdies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lynzi


1. What is something mom always says
Mom always says "I'm gonna beat you" (but she's just kidding)
2. If you could guess one of moms dreams what would it be
It would be for her to know that all of her kids will get married to nice, good people and that they learned from what she taught us
3. What are 3 of Mom's favorite things
She likes to walk, volunteer for things, and make new crafty things.
4. Something I've done for mom that she loved
She loves it when I make dinner or when I make a treat after she has had a long, hard day
5. What are some of moms qualities that you love
I love her crafty quality, it helps me a lot especially when she helped me with my yearbook portfolio, also I love her helpfulness she loves to help me with everything.
6. A favorite memory about mom....
I loved it when I was little and mom took me to the kindergarten bus stop every day, It was just fun to walk and talk with her
7. What is mom's favorite food
I don't realy know but her favorite treat is licorice
8. What are some words from "Moms dictionary"
Troller, hypermelodramatic, goober gut, mookie
9. A nice thing that mom has done for me
On every holiday mom makes or gives us fun things, like on Valentines day she gives us a heart attack on our door or on St. Patricks day she makes us a green dinner
10. I love mom because...
she is the best mom ever. She loves to help with everything. Mom likes to comfort me when i'm sad and she likes help when i'm having any problems. I could go on and on....my mom is truly the best mom ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Teri Wadman said...

Mitzi you are such a great mom! I just have one question: what is a gurgle gut?