What is something Mom always says? You Wingnut
If you could guess one of Mom's dreams what would it be? To have a new big kitchen remodel
What are 3 of mom's favorite things? 1. Licorice 2. Hot Tub 3. Baby Lotion
Something I've done for mom that she loved... Wrote down my testimony and gave it to her
What are some of Mom's qualities that you love? I love how she works hard at all that she does. And how she cares about me and listens to me. I love that she is fun to be around and how she makes me feel loved.
A favorite memory about mom... I loved when she took us to Logan and told us the story about when her and dad met.
What is mom's favorite food? Licorice
What are some words from mom's dictionary? Gurgle gut, Mellodrumatic, troller, chonk
A nice thing that Mom has done for me... Note me a note before State Cross Country
I love mom because... She cares about me and helps me with everything. She works hard and loves to help and serve others. She is fun and happy. She is the best mom ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment