
This week we had state track at BYU. Allyson and Karlee both ran in the 1 mile and the 2 mile race and Karlee ran in the 4X4.
Allyson had a very disappointing time at state and is very sad about what took place there. We have had many talks about her new opportunities for running with UVU. I hope that she can get the confidence that she needs to run as good as she can.
Karlee had a great two days and took fifth place in both the mile and the two mile. Her 4X4 team took 2nd at state and they were so exciting to watch.
They both had senior cotillion that night and since I wasn't home I didn't get pictures of them. I will have to get copies of their pictures when they get them. They both had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment