birdies

Friday, January 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge






Lately I have been taking on a whole bunch of challenges. I took Studio 5's lose 10 pound in 4 weeks challenge. I took Brian's challenge to run the Ragnar Relay in Washington, and I was reading Meagan's blog and saw her 30 day challenge on her blog and decided to take that challenge also. Maybe this will get me back in the habit of blogging again.
So, here is Day #1 of the 30 day challenge.
Day 1: Five things about me that noone really knows...
1. I am interested in becoming certified in reflexology. I would love to learn how to do this
2. I am superstitious about the number 13.
3. I have written 3 books and am starting on the fourth this year.
4. I have had two eye surgeries to remove Pinguecula's off of them.
5. I have never tasted Gatorade or any electrolyte beverage.

No comments: