birdies

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 19...A hobby of mine

One of my hobbies is to plan and throw parties. I love to get together with friends and family and have a good time. Some of my favorite parties that I threw this past year are...
Minute to Win It Party. (I had so much fun planning this one that I did it three times!)
The Stocking stuffer party (I had everyone bring 10 of their favorite items that they stuff stockings with. Then everyone put their name in a bowl 10 times and we all took home 10 different things for stocking stuffing.
We didn't have a drive in movie this year but it is one of the kids favorites because they all can invite as many as they want.
We had some friends over for family home evening and dinner for Christmas and it was fun. The power was out that day so it even made it more interesting.
I love to go to parties too and some friends planned a crazy fun Halloween party that I loves.
Any new party ideas? I will try them out!

No comments: