


My favorite Christmas tradition goes way back to before I was born even. My family does a Pinata every year and it just wouldn't be Christmas without a pinata.
In my own family my favorite Christmas tradition is the 12 days of Christmas. For as long as I can remember we have done the 12 days of Christmas for a family in our neighborhood and for the past 5 years I have done the 12 days of Christmas for our kids. We choose a theme and then give gifts around that theme. Some of the themes that we have done is: It's a Wonderful Life (my favorite thing we did for that theme was take them on a trip down memory lane...we took them to Logan and showed them where we met, some of our favorite dates in Logan and then ended at the temple where we got married).
Favorite Things (Brian and I thought up some of our favorite things and gave them to the kids with the explanation of why they were our favorite).
There is SNOW family like ours (We thought of 2 qualities for each of us and planned our days around those qualities. Each day we spotlighted a different person).
No comments:
Post a Comment