January 18th...We had a young women meeting in the morning. I went cross country skiing in the afternoon. Brian was out of town so the kids and I just hung out at home and watched Biggest Loser at night.
January 19th...I went to work. Dustin had a little injury so he came in. Dr. Call looked at him and sent him for an ultrasound.
January 20th...I took Dustin to the urologist in the morning. I went running in the afternoon and then cross country skiing with Heidi Hansen.
January 21st...We packed up and headed to Park City. We ate dinner with the Wadman's and then played games. Lynzi got a really bad bloody nose I didn't know if it was ever going to quit.
January 22nd...Brian, Ally and Dustin went skiing. Lynzi and I went shopping. Karlee ran in two races at Weber State. Her 4X4 team took first place and she took 2nd place in the mile.
January 23rd...We went to church in Park City and then I came home to speak at a fireside for the young women and their mom's. I made a video for the fireside and it didn't work. Very disappointing!!
January 24th...Went running in the morning and then went to the church to do yoga. I organized my bathroom, made a vision board and then went to our service family home evening group at the Posts tonight. It has been a good and eventful week this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment