birdies

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 2 of Blog Challenge



Day 2 A picture of me last year and this year and the changes that have happened. Well this year is only 8 days in so I haven't had a lot of changes in this past week but the picture this year is in our new family room...last year if I would have taken this picture I would be sitting in my garage.

Today we had a fun filled day. First we had a birthday breakfast for Ronda and a planning meeting for next year at Mom's. She was so good to make us waffles and eggs and fruit and cinnamon rolls. Then we went down to BYU to watch Ally run. She did so good!!! This was her first college indoor race and she took 6th in the mile. Good job Ally. Then we went to the living planet aquarium as a family and then to dinner at Costa Vida. It was a great day.

No comments: