So...Meagan said that she had a hard time coming up with 10 things that bugged her. I can easily name 10 things, I think I will have to work on not getting bugged so easily.
1. Chonking, popping, chewing, playing with, or even letting me know that you have gum.
2. Empty toilet paper rolls. I don't know why I am the only one who can change toilet paper rolls.
3. Rap Music
4. Getting teenagers to church on time is a chore that I don't particularly enjoy.
5. Snoring
6. People making a mess of the house when I just cleaned it.
7. Kids bringing laundry down right when I finish the laundry.
8. When my children ignore me and pretend that they can't hear what I am saying.
9. When people are mean to other people.
10. Driving behind slow cars when I am in a hurry...which is usually always.
No comments:
Post a Comment